Tuesday, July 1, 2014

ouchie. . . . .

Seems like I have had migraines my whole life.  I can remember back to when I was in grade school.  I was in my bedroom.  In bed.  The lights off.  My head covered.  And my Dad opened the door to see if I was going to eat supper.  And THAT smell of fried hamburgers!  Let's just say what was in my stomach wasn't any longer.

Jessica has them.  Michele has them.  My Mom has them.  Courtney has them.  And I'm sure there are many more family members that have them.

Mine usually run for at least three days.  Yesterday was day three for me.  Let's just say I didn't make it to work.  I can really see how people get hooked on prescription drugs.  Mine would be Zomig.  It is wonderful for migraines.  My only problem is my pharmacy regulates how many you get per month.  And for me it is not near enough.  So I keep them for when I can't take it any longer.  The rest of the time I try everything and anything.  


I've tried peppermint essential oil.  I can't say it was a miracle. 

Over the counter migraine medicines. . . . . not for me.

Ibuprofen with caffeine. . .  ummmmmm no.  If this worked I'd never have a headache.

I've decided to Pinterest  'headache relief '~~~~
 
~Cures with yoga poses.

~Pressing on headache points on your body. . . 


~Banana's.

~Apple Cider Vinegar.

~Gatorade. . . .


~I think I'm going to try this. . . . . . I'll let you know. :-)


Does anyone have a remedy?  I'd really like to hear of hints!!
Please.

No comments: