Friday, July 18, 2014

weekend fun. . . . :)



It is so fun when my girls come home!  Love that they have grown and have their own lives.  But sure do miss our time with them!  Jessica, Gabe, Marley and Michele got in late Friday night.  Saturday was a visiting day.  Glada and Audrey came for supper.  Then early Sunday after noon Jessica, Gabe and Marley headed back to Topeka.  The time goes by soooo fast!  Michele took a week of vacation so she stayed behind.  So then of course there had to be some shooting.

Monday after I got off work Michele and I headed to my Mom and Dad's.  My Dad had a knee replacement the week before so we thought we would check in and spend the night on our way to Topeka.  If you know my Mom, she LOVES her clocks.  And she loves a clock that dings.  So when this clock dinged at 11pm Michele wasn't a happy camper.  Can you tell where this is??  Haha.  She put the clock in the garage. . . . . in Grandma and Grandpa's car.  (guess you had to be there)



No comments: