Friday, August 14, 2009

Do you ever wonder?

Sometimes do you ever wonder? Wonder why? I know God always has a reason. But Why??

Roger talked to Lonnie last night. He is doing as well as can be expected. His Mom's funeral is Monday morning. BUT, Lonnie's mother in law was put into the hospital Wednesday morning. It sounds like it was touch and go for a while, but as he said, she is feisty. She is doing better as of last night.

We also ask that you keep my Uncle Dwight in your prayers today too. He was having chest pains and is scheduled to have surgery today. He has previously had a stint put in so they are thinking that is blocked. And that he maybe has a blockage in his neck. We hope he does well today.

While I'm at this......... Also keep my cousin LaDonna in your prayers. She is battling breast cancer. She has had two surgeries and will start her treatments soon. Sounds like she is ready to kick the Cancer in the ass! Sorry I used that word....but it needed to be said!

I know I seem to be VERY needy today! But prayers are needed!!!!

No comments: