Friday, August 21, 2009

TGIF!!!!

Thank goodness it's FRIDAY!!! I only worked 3 days this week, but I'm sure it was still the longest. This morning I had an doctors appt. Roger and I both took the day off and plan on a long weekend. After my appt we picked up a few things at Wally World. Then headed home for just a lazy afternoon. We hope to get a few things done around the house before we both go back to work on Monday.

Michele and 2 of her friends headed for Topeka after Michele got off work today. They will be spending some time with Jessica tonight and going to Kansas City tomorrow. Worlds of Fun and then an Royal's game. Hopefully she won't get stranded on a ride like she did last year. We do however have her directions down pat...... she borrowed Gpa's GPS!!! No getting lost this year! That should give them some extra time. Now if we could guarantee she won't run over any guys driving motorcycles.......

No comments: