Saturday, August 29, 2009

Weekend......

Well.....the weekend is more than half over. DARN! Yesterday after work I went to Mom and Dad's. They had a virus on their computer and needed a little assistance. At the same time I was there, Jessica was on her way home for the weekend. Then when I came home I stopped in Hays and picked up Michele. First thing this morning Jessica and I went to Hays to pick Jorge up. Poor little guy had his tonsils out. NO JOKE! Everyone says....."I didn't know they took tonsils out of dogs". Well, they do. As the vet said, it was the last resort. Poor little guy has just been sick so much. So.......the whole family is home. :-) Then this afternoon I made another batch of salsa. YUM!

Tomorrow I plan on getting some washing and some scrapbooking done. The girls also want to learn how to make beef and cheese pockets. For dessert we are gonna have apple cobbler. Gabe's Mom Lena made it and sent some home with us. What a wonderful lady! How did she know the fastest way to Roger's heart is thru his stomach. Then in the evening Glada and Audrey will be bringing Bucky back for the week. Glada is doing ok. Just having some "morning sickness". (That is how she explained it to Roger)

Hopefully tomorrow will go.........slow! Got LOTS to get done!!!!!

No comments: