Friday, February 26, 2010

Been OuTSiDe??

Oh my gosh! Have you been outside today?? BEaUtIfUL!!! I can't believe how beautiful it is. What a nice day to have off. I have soooo much to get done. But, just having a little troubles even getting started. You would think I'd learn. Oh wells! It will get done when it gets done. :-) My Michele was so sweet! She offered to go to the grocery store for me on her way home so I didn't have to go. I'm so grateful! The last thing I wanted to do on my day off was go to the grocery store. And I'm sure the kids want to eat this weekend!!!

Luke is BACK in jail AGAIN! The unit came in this morning across the road to set pipes for the oil well. Lots of things going on over there. He sure wasn't very happy. But we don't need him getting ran over. So, for the time being he will be in jail until they are gone.

Everyone ENJOY the beautiful day and the weekend! I know I am!

No comments: