Tuesday, February 9, 2010

So much to do... so little time to get it done...

My day off!!! I'm really loving Tuesdays. I got a "little" extra shut eye this morning. Now I'm getting a LOT done. I've got a pile by the door to give to Michele. Her and a friend are coming to WaKeeney tonight for a basketball game. So I'm meeting them there. On Friday Michele is going to Topeka. Then her and Jessica are off for Jenna's wedding. Jessica is the Maid of Honor. So there is a pile for Michele to give to Jessica too. Feels like I'm cleaning house..hehe. Then I've got the box for LaDonna and Logan ready to mail this afternoon. I soooooo hope that they like their throw quilts!!! My to do list has a few more little things to work on in the days to come and then I'd like to start another throw quilt. Hmmmmmmm........... what to do next????

No comments: