Friday, February 5, 2010

TGIF!

Thank goodness it is FRIDAY!!! The week is OVER! I was beginning to think it was like the energizer bunny. Just keeps going... going...and going. When I got off work tonight I decided to make my Wal-Mart run. I was going to go in the morning, but just decided that I wanted to get my running around done. And then I'm going NOWHERE!It is sounding like we are going to get some MORE snow Sunday into Monday. This winter has been just CRAZY! Talk about extreme! Oh well.... it is Kansas. I'm thinking that if it is suppose to snow, well... BRING IT ON! Maybe... just maybe... the snow will be too deep for me to get to work on Monday. In my dreams, I know. My plans for the weekend are the usual cleaning and washing. But I also want to get my "little" project done.... hehe. When I do, I will post a picture so you can see. Have a GREAT weekend!!! :-)

No comments: