Wednesday, February 24, 2010

well........

Yep! Deep subject! I am so HaPpY for our neighbors! The end of last year they drilled an oil well not far from us. Three weeks ago they drilled down the road and hit a dry hole. Two weeks ago they drilled across the road and hit oil. Last week they drilled right off of interstate.... and you guessed it. The hit oil AGAIN! Three out of four! Sounds like they are gonna be drilling an offset from this last one next. Then the rig is going about 2 hours north. But.... they will be back. Maybe two more around here after that. Seems we are "swimming in oil". hehe


Onto other business.... :-) I'm SOOOOOOO excited! Jessica and Gabe are coming home this weekend to visit. And Michele had already planned to come home. The house will be full! I had meetings yesterday in Garden City, so my day off this week is..... FRIDAY!!! Just MAJOR bonding this weekend! I can't wait to spend this time... do nothing... go nowhere........ gotta love it!

No comments: