Monday, November 1, 2010

Good day Monday!



This Monday has been just about like every other Monday. Busy! The day I try to get everything done that I didn't get done over the weekend. In time for me to go back to work tomorrow. And this weekend... I didn't get much done. I think I was suffering from jet lag. Or just dragging bottom!

I had my spinal decompression done this morning at 8am. Dr. Koerner's secretary thought I was weird to be scheduling my appointments so early on my day off. I had to explain how the older I get, the less my body lets me sleep in. :-)   Then I was off to the lumber store. I'm on a mission on getting an air tight wood stove put in our house and I'm NOT taking no for an answer. I have some information I will be taking back to him on Wednesday (when I go back to Dr. Koerner's again) and I'm thinking he may just be able to help me. Yah! After that I was off to meet Michele at her doctor appointment. It is official! She is having her last surgery on Wednesday, November 24th. They are "removing the hardware". The two screws, washers and nuts are getting taken out!! It should be only an out-patient procedure. Her two last surgeries she was there over night. So this surgery is sounding like a cinch! Doesn't even need crutches. Go Mishi! And we reminded them again that she wants to keep her "hardware". I'm thinking we will be having show and tell for Thanksgiving. 

I then did a little shopping at the Mall and of course got groceries. Gabe and Jessica will be home Friday night until Sunday. Guess I will feed them. We have lots planned, but we always have time to eat. Roger will be starting his vacation this weekend too. He is taking some days off from work to help his Mom with a few things at her house. Sounds like they will be taking down some paneling, insulating, and putting up some sheet rock. Busy busy! And while he is doing that.... I'm going to be going to work! Had my fun in Houston last week!!!


Michele went to Topeka this last weekend. Her and Jessica then went to Manhattan on Saturday to the KSU football game. Sounds like their seats were pretty high up. (Did I mention that Jessica is afraid of heights?? ) They had a great time together. Makes Michele want to get moved down there faster than May.

Mom had surgery on her shoulder today. Dad called and said it went well. They were able to repair her shoulder and she should be able to go home tomorrow. One shoulder down..... one to go!


No comments: