Saturday, November 13, 2010

Sweeeeet Saturday.....

Thank goodness it is Saturday! I thought the weekend would NEVER get here.Whew! Roger was on vacation this last week. Has spent most of it at his Mom's. Audrey took off a couple days too. They are insulating. Busy busy! I have a list of things I'm needing to get done today too. Hopefully Mishi will be able to help me. She was feeling poorly this last week, but went to the doctor and got some medicine. Feeling much better now! Got to keep well for her surgery. After Jessica and Gabe went back to Topeka, Gabe also went to the doctor and got meds. Hopefully he is starting to feel better soon too! Me..... I'm also feeling a little under, but will live. Go Mom! 

Talk about a Mom..... My Mom.... She is doing pretty good. Still having pain, but getting there. Her most frustrating part is not being able to use that shoulder. Will be a long 6 weeks.

Listen..... can you hear the guns??? Yep, it is the first day of pheasant season. Watch out! Duck! And be careful!

Well.... my peeps (laundry, dust, sweeper, etc.....) are waiting for me. Have a GREAT day! And stay warm!

No comments: