Sunday, April 14, 2013

. . . . . .

After such a fun filled weekend, this weekend has been easy. Well, I'm not sure easy is the word. But I guess just not quite as busy. Don't get me wrong! I had a B.L.A.S.T!!!  But it was hard work. 

This weekend has been filled with cleaning. And shopping. Yesterday was filled with buying a new refrigerator and a new mattress set for our room. And when shopping for either of those, it takes time. Time to look and check them out. I've opened a few doors/drawers and taken a few "short naps". The fridge is in the process of being ordered. The mattress is ordered and should be in by the middle of the week. Can't wait!! I am feeling like I'm sleeping in the hole of doom. Isn't it funny?? Just thinking of a new mattress and fridge is. . . . . .

HEAVEN.

Today is a day of organizing. Me to the basement to work on my new scrapbooking/sewing shelves. (I will post pictures when I'm done!) And Roger is in the shed. Thanks to Roger and my Dad, I will be able to go out to the shed and cut my own wood for my projects. Jeezzzz. . . . the things that excite me! 

No comments: