Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sunday. . . . . funday. . . .

What a beautiful day! I can't believe how nice out is was. We even had the screens open and a nice breeze going thru the house. Just beautiful!! BUT. . . . 

Have you heard the weather forecast? 80% chance of snow tomorrow night. And could get up to 2 inches. Now how silly is that!!

Back to my Sunday funday. . . . . . . 

Today we worked in the bathroom. With the work of two, we got the plug in moved so that we could frame out the mirror. And it was just what was needed!! Every time I would walk into the bathroom, it looked. . . . . just blah. I just didn't know what it needed. That plug in just stood out. And I hated it!!
So, we moved it. And then framed. And then had to move the shelf. . . . again. But we got it! And I'm so happy with the frame. The wood came from the buildings that had been torn down from the Ummel homestead. 


Pallet shelf that I got on my last trip to the West Bottoms in KC.

Hmmmmm. . . . . what next??

No comments: