Monday, April 8, 2013

oh my goodness. . . . .

I had sooooooo much fun!!

This last Thursday I left for Topeka after work. And from then thru Sunday. . . . . I was on a dead run.

Lunch Friday with Michele.
Shopping.
Picked Jessica up at car rental place mid afternoon.
More shopping.
Supper at IHop with Jessica & Michele.

Left for Kansas City with Jessica and Lena Saturday morning.
  ~ Lena is Gabe's Mom. What a nice lady!!
 (Michele has pneumonia. boo!)
Shopped till we dropped at West Bottoms. 
It is soooo cool!!! Was there M.O.S.T the day!
I know! I know! I've said it before.
Cabela's. . . DANG! No shotgun shells!
Back to Topeka.
I LOVE my K-Tag!!
Hobby Lobby.
Office Depot to get a new printer/scanner. 
Orschelins. . . Darnit! Out of shells there too!!!
Supper at OutBack Steakhouse with Jessica & Michele.
(Jessica's favorite!)
Quick trip to the mall so Michele can shop at Maurices.
  ~ Afterall. . . . . . she has missed most of the shopping!BOO!
Drive thru SnoCones! Made Jessica happy!! 
Good thing I invested the .50 for spillcups! 
(Why didn't they have those when the girls were little??)

Believe it or not. There WAS time for lots of talking and bonding!
I sooooo enjoy visiting my girls! And love that they are together!

Sunday noon ~ left for home.
SAM's at Salina.
Met Mom, Dad, Courtney & Cody in Hays.
 ~ Picked up an antique lamp in KC for Mom.

Home. 
F.I.N.A.L.L.Y!!  
Gosh I missed my boys!

No comments: