Friday, April 16, 2010

4 Star.... I think NOT!

As much $$$$ as you spend for medical costs, you would think it should be like staying at a Four Star Hotel. NOT! I should be sleeping, but my "cot" is sooooo uncomfortable it isn't funny. Remember when you would sit on those very old sofa's and the springs would poke at you and hurt?? That is what my "cot" feels like. Then I think I'm also just very overtired. I sure will be happy when we get home. Michele and I will probably collapse. I do have to say that the nurse we have tonight is WONDERFUL! We wish she would have been here on the early shift as we kind of got a "dud". And I'm sure if she works today..... we'll get her back. We will just let Michele keep her on track. All in all, Michele is doing pretty good. She is VERY sore and is starting to swell, but is such a trooper. And as we all know, she should do better once we get her home.

~ I just want to say THANK YOU to Jenny!! She called to check on Michele. While doing so she gave us some suggestions on Michele's pain meds that has helped Michele make it thru the long night when you hurt the most. THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!

From Michele's mouth...... "To bad Aunt Jenny can't come and work here tonight. I know she would take good care of me. And I trust her!"

No comments: