Sunday, April 4, 2010

Hoppy Easter....

Today was just beautiful! What nice weather. Roger, Michele and I went to the farm and had dinner with Audrey and Glada. It was delicious!! Roger then tilled the garden and worked on the mower. After that we headed home as we needed to get a few things done around here. Planting my strawberries were number one on the list. Then I did get an recipe album finished that I am donating to Relay for Life. It just seems like the weekend flew by. Sure could use another day. Sounds like Jessica also enjoyed her Easter. Lena fixed a very good dinner and Jessica enjoyed spending time working in her new yard. The nice weather sure does draw people outside!!!

This week is going to feel very long to me. Usually I have Tuesdays off, but this week I'm working for someone else on that day. So...... I'm off on Friday. Yay!!!! A three day weekend!! Couldn't ask for more. Hopefully the weather is nice at the end of the week as the beginning is suppose to be very windy.

Happy Easter and have a GREAT week!

No comments: