Monday, April 12, 2010

Just a.......

LITTLE! Just a little tired! You would think that since I'm off tomorrow I'd have more energy. NOT! Heading to bed. And the week only started. Yesterday Roger and I finished Jessica's bedroom. We had bought a bigger bed for her room and finally found the time to get things moved around, spring cleaned and the new bed put up. Next I'm onto Michele's room. But not tomorrow. I'm going to Hays and meeting Michele for dinner. Then she has a doctor's appt in the afternoon. Going to get another opinion on her knee. It is not feeling so well. Guess we will see what this Doctor says and go from there. After that it is back home and working on a rag quilt. I haven't been able to work on it because of my hand, but gonna try tomorrow. I guess we will see. The doctor upped my meds and it is feeling better. Not back to normal, but better. I'll post some pictures of the quilt when it gets done..... hopefully soon!! :-)

No comments: