Thursday, April 8, 2010

TGIF!!!

Thank goodness for Friday! I didn't think I was gonna make it, but did. Tuesday I worked and covered so another lady could take off for her daughter. When I woke up on Tuesday, I had the nastiest headache!!! And finally late this afternoon it started to break. Wow! Did it hurt!! The beginning of the week was also cold and windy. So now that I've made it this far... I can ENJOY! Tonight I've kept really busy. Had paperwork to get done and just decided to make myself must do it! I'm organized and have a list made for the weekend. And there is LOTS to do!

Michele is excited!! She got an email on an internship in Topeka!! At Westar Energy. (That is were Miranda works!!) How great would that be??!! Both my girls in the same town. We will see. The deadline is ALREADY Sunday! Not much time, but she got it in. Hopefully with the short deadline, not many people will get it done.

Enjoy the nice weather!!
Enjoy the weekend!!
Enjoy.... LIFE!!!!

No comments: