Monday, December 6, 2010

back to the real world....

I had so much FUN this last weekend! I'm tired! Michele is tired! Jessica is tired! We are ALL tired! Whew.... what a weekend. We shopped till we dropped, but had a GREAT time together. But it was good to get back home to Roger. Today Michele's appt. went pretty good. They took the stitches out. It is still red and swollen. The Doctor thinks it might be getting irritated from the gauze. I know that sounds silly, but I guess they are the ones with the education. So now she is to keep it uncovered. And will go back to the Doctor in 2 weeks. Her stomach is still funky, but hopefully that will be better by then. If not, she is suppose to go see our regular Doctor to see if something else could be causing it. It sure will be nice when she feels better and this is DONE and over with!

Next Wednesday I'm heading BACK to Topeka. I have meetings on Thursday & Friday there. (December 16 & 17th.) Isn't that so cool that they are in Topeka??? I'm thinking so! Wednesday (December 15th) is Jessica's 24th birthday. Wow! It has been a few years that I have been able to be with her on her birthday. The other ladies that are going are staying at the motel, but me..... I get to stay with my baby!! :-) Yeah me!

No comments: