Saturday, December 18, 2010

whew......

What a week! But glad to be home. This was my facebook status this morning.......

You know you were overtired when..... you wake up during the night, can't figure out where you are, can't figure out who is snoring in your ear, get up and find the light, turn it on and go.... ohhhhh..... it's my husband! Glad to be home!!!!!! :-)

So........ my meetings went well. Not very informational for the other ladies, but since I'm fairly new it kind of answered some questions for me. Glad I went. Enjoyed bonding with Jessica! But there just wasn't much time in the evenings to do what we wanted to do. The best part was being able to take Jessica & Gabe out for supper Wednesday evening. It has been many years since I have been able to see Jessica on her birthday. The middle of December seemed to always be finals. What a nice evening we had! I hope Jessica enjoyed it as much as I did. So yesterday I was glad to be heading home, but wishing I could spend more time with Jessica. It will be so good in May when Michele moves that way. 

No comments: