Thursday, December 23, 2010

eve.......


Christmas eve.... eve. I'm sure that the clocks at work were on "slow" today. It sure seemed like it took forever!  And having tomorrow off probably made it feel even slower. Why can't we just be happy with what we get? Why do we always want more? So...... I sit here. Waiting for Jessica to make the trip across the state safely. I've been able to see her more lately. First Michele's and my trip for the weekend a couple weeks ago. Then my meeting in Topeka the end of last week. And now for Christmas. I could really get used to this. Before long, Michele will be making that move across the state too. How different things will be. But at least the girls will be together and that is a good feeling. I think though...... that I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy! Enjoy the holiday! Enjoy my family! Enjoy the time!

Merry Christmas Eve....eve

No comments: