Saturday, December 11, 2010

just rambling....




~ Sometimes life is so hard! Sometimes you ask why? I know why, but that doesn't make it any better. I miss my little Sis so very much! But I do know that she is enjoying Heaven, and that is what makes it all okay. A couple days ago a high school friend of mine lost her grandson in a tragic truck accident. He was 2 yrs old. And  this was the second grandchild she has lost. How do you handle that? Do you just keep going thru the motions of each day? This babies life was just beginning. Now his family will always wonder what he would have been when he grew up. And while I muster in my sorrows..... while I miss Charlene till my heart hurts.... while I cry until my tears are dry..... I am so very thankful for all the years my family got to have her in our lives. For everything she taught us. For all the love she gave us. And I'm so very thankful she flew away to heaven in such a peaceful way. I miss you Charlene Ann! I know you are now enjoying a life that you never got to see before. That you are running and jumping and screaming....... I'm alive!

No comments: