Sunday, February 13, 2011

Clean. . . . . . .

Sooooooo. . . . . . . Yesterday afternoon my dryer started stinking REAL bad. I got it shut off. But when we tried to start it back up, it would not work. The cord was black on the end. Roger took a quick look and told me that he thought the dryer had fried. Then shortly thereafter asked me if I wanted to go to Hays and we could get a new dryer. Ok. Sure. Why not. We could not find a new dryer that would match my washer. My thought was maybe checking prices on the front loaders with the pedestal's. Then giving the girls the washer and find them a dryer to go with it. The set that Jessica is using is borrowed. So, we ended up buying a new set.
 
Today Mom and Dad came up and helped Roger with the electrical box that ran the dryer. We had thought that maybe there was also a problem with it. WELL. . . . . seems to be the problem WAS the electrical box. They replaced that. Roger put the new plug in cord on the dryer. . . .and guess what? The dryer works. Go figure! I'm thinking that Jessica and Michele have the best parents! 



PS. . . . Jessica just called. Her furnace is acting up once AGAIN! Go figure! Seems to be the story of her life right now.

No comments: