Sunday, February 20, 2011

funny story. . . . .

Before my funny story, I will tell you that Michele is still on her way home. They made it back to the Kansas border about 5:30 pm. Stopped in Topeka and had supper with Jessica. And should be home in Hays sometime around maybe 10:30 pm,  if I have it figured right. I'm sure she will zonk in her own bed tonight!!!

Anyways. . . . . . back to my funny.  This morning I woke up at 4:45 am to Roger patting me on the back. This was the conversation ~

Roger ~ "Why were you up so late last night?"
Me ~ "I couldn't sleep."
Roger ~ "What time did you come to bed?"
Me ~ "About 11:30."
Roger ~ "Can't you sleep now?"
Me ~ "Huh?"
Roger ~ "Your awake. Can't you sleep?"
Me ~ "Ummmm. . . . . . .  I'm awake because you just woke me up. Why are YOU awake?"
Roger ~ "I'm thinking of going to work."
Me ~ "Ooookkkkaaay???"

Silly guy! He then got up and went to work.

No comments: