Wednesday, February 16, 2011

fly girl fly!

Wow! Can you believe that the temperature got to 79 degrees here today? February in Kansas and it made it to 79 degrees. Just beautiful! And tomorrow is suppose to be 70 degrees. Better enjoy it!!!!

Today was a busy day for all. Roger had a safety meeting today and will have a beautiful day off tomorrow. I think he is starting my honey do's by working on getting the new washer/dryer in the house. I took the day off and kept busy going to doctor appointments. Back doctor, rheumatologist (who did tell me that one of my meds DOES cause weight gain. This will be a tough one to beat!), lab work (which they blew out a vein in the top of my hand. This is starting to get old!), mammogram and dexa scan. The things we do for our bodies! :-) And Michele started her day with a doctor appointment (anti-biotics), classes, work . . . . . and now she is in Topeka. Tomorrow morning she is on the plane to Chicago. Wish I could hide in her suitcase!!!

No comments: