Sunday, July 3, 2011

eat..... sleep...... & SHOP!

Well.... my girls are on their way back to Topeka as I type. Roger is off Friday afternoon thru Monday morning, so we got to spend the time together as a family.  And we had such a great time. But, the visit went way to fast! We went to Hays...... ate....... and did a little shopping. Then we went home and got to spend a lot of bonding time!  Glada & Audrey came up for a bbq yesterday evening. Roger bbq'd hamburgers and we also had homemade potato salad, cucumbers & tomatoes. YUM YUM! I'm sure I gained 10 lbs. We had such a nice time visiting. Michele has to work tomorrow.... :-( . But that is okay, we do what we have to do.  Jenny, Taylor, Haylee & I are planning a weekend in Topeka here in the next few weeks. What fun we can have!!!!!

CAN'T WAIT!!!!

No comments: