Thursday, July 28, 2011

it's my birthday. . . . . . . . it's my birthday. . . .

NOT!  But it was on Tuesday.  And I think there was a secret message. . . . .

The girls mailed me this for my birthday.  A wine glass that has three different fill lines.  "Don't even ask. . "  "Rough Day. . " and "Easy Day. ."  And I agree with them!!  It fits me just perfectly!



The picture below is of the ladies in the office.  Minus my boss Brenda who is on vacation.  We pick names and you bring treats for that person's birthday.  Sheree had mine.  She brought homemade brownies with german chocolate frosting and also a cake.  And the cake had a name . . . . .  "Give me a break".  Do you think they are trying to tell me something??

Thank you to everyone for all the birthday wishes and the gifts!  Life is good.

No comments: