Sunday, July 24, 2011

pages. . . . .

As you can tell, lately I have been changing my blog a LOT.  I just haven't been able to find exactly what I want. So beware. . . . it may be happening some more.  Until then, hang on for the ride.  But I do think I'm getting there.  You will notice that under my title page, there are some new tabs.  Home ~ Charlene ~ & Grandpa.  If you click on the Charlene, it will take you to her page.  And if you click on Grandpa, it will take you to his page.  After being on those pages, you can click on Home and it will bring right back here.  As I get more time I will be updating these.  Adding more pictures and more of my feelings of my sweet sweet little sister and my loving father~in~law. 

I've also added back my followers.  Right column and under my blog list.  Add yourself !!!!  :-)

No comments: